Troubleshoot via FAQ
If you encounter a problem with the services offered by NOW TV, before contacting support via chat or email, you can try to resolve the issue via the section FAQ's (acronym for Frequently Asked Questions, i.e. frequently asked questions) present on the official website of NOW TV.
Within this section, you can find many of the most common questions, which help to obtain more information on the services offered, and on the possible solutions to technical problems that may be encountered in the use of NOW TV.
To access the section relating to NOW TV, click on the link I gave you in the previous lines, in order to immediately reach this area. Alternatively, from the home page of the NOW TV website, scroll down to the bottom and click on the item Quick, which you find positioned on the footer of the web portal.
After reaching the section Quick, you will find different areas that each contain the most common questions for the resolution of problems and doubts from customers. In the following lines, I will indicate the thematic areas present in this section.
- Sport Offer contains all the questions relating to the offer distributed with the Sport ticket.
- Technical Problems is an area that responds to common errors that can occur when logging in and purchasing content via computer.
- General informations is an information area that explains what the service is, its costs and how to activate a subscription.
- Account Management offers some answers to questions on how to manage the data provided in the NOW TV account and information on the number of devices that can be associated with the account for the use of the services.
- Functionality it is also an information area with the aim of answering some questions about NOW TV features made available to customers.
- Purchase Ticket or Pass helps the user with information on how to activate the different tickets and options associated with the account.
- NOW TV devices aims to present some information on the official NOW TV devices, such as NOW TV Box and NOW TV Smart Stick, including the procedures for their configuration.
- NOW TV on Vodafone TV answers the most common questions about the NOW TV service offered through Vodafone TV, which I told you about in this guide of mine.
- Technical Information contains all the questions and information relating to the use of services outside the city, the supported devices and how to download the related apps.
- Most sought after aims to show what are the most searched questions by users in the area Quick.
- Advanced Search FAQ is a section that allows you to use contextual menus to search, in a more advanced and detailed way, the type of problem you are experiencing, in order to receive the associated information.
To use the subject areas of the FAQ's of NOW TV, you have to click on one of the questions you see in the respective boxes, if it corresponds to the problem you are having, or click on the wording See all, to be directed within the section and access all the questions present.
Alternatively, you can use the search bar above, Search the questions, to type a question and check if there is already an answer to your question in the NOW TV support FAQ.
If you can't find what you are looking for, you can opt to use the Advanced Search FAQ, accessible via voice Log in, in the appropriate box. You will then be directed to a panel with drop-down menus, through which you can filter the search for questions.
In this regard you will need to indicate if you are contacting for Information request or for Problem reporting, using the appropriate drop-down menu next to the item What is the reason for your contact. Once this is done, you will need to indicate the first Category and then the Subcategory, in order to filter the search. In the area below, you will be asked some questions that may match what you are looking for.
If you want to learn more about NOW TV assistance, troubleshooting and information about this Sky service, you can consult my guide entitled NOW TV Problems. If, on the other hand, you do not find what you are looking for, you can think of contacting support directly via chat or email, which I will talk about in the next chapters.
Contacting NOW TV Support
If, after having performed the procedures indicated in the previous chapter of the guide, you do not find the answer to your questions, you can at any time access the chat or the form to send an email to the NOW TV customer support.
All you have to do is respond No to the question We solved the problem?, which you find below the answer to any question in the FAQ, and you will be shown the buttons for contact via chat or email. Here's everything in detail.
The NOW TV Service Support Chat is available daily from 10:00 to 22:30. If you need to get in touch with customer service, you can do it immediately through this tool on the days and at the times indicated.
What you need to do to access NOW TV chat is to press the button Log in, in order to open a new browser screen, in which you can chat with an operator to solve your problem. You will then need to use the text box write a message, to type in your question, and then press the key Send, to send it.
Then wait for an available operator to answer you, so that we can offer you their help. When you have finished the conversation with the operator via chat, you can press the key End chat, to close the screen.
If you do not have any urgency or want to contact NOW TV support outside the hours in which the chat is available, you can use the form to send a 'e-mail. To do this, you have to press the button open here, in order to expand the section and fill in the fields indicated.
You must therefore indicate your name in the field Your name and the email address to receive a reply in the field Email address. After that, in the text box Description, you must describe the problem you are experiencing or the information you want to receive and for which you have not found an answer in the section FAQ's.
When you have filled in each field, you just have to press the button Send to forward the request to NOW TV support. As soon as an operator has taken charge of your e-mail message, you will be contacted via the email address you provided in the form.How to contact NOW TV