How to recover a deleted app on iPhone and iPad using iCloud Backup or data from an old device
You accidentally removed all the applications you had and you don't know how to recover them? Quiet, it's really simple! If you want to get all your purchased apps back, the simplest method is as follows:
- To get access to all previously downloaded applications, open yours App Store and log in to your account.
- Press on functionality Today and then click on yours profile picture, top right.
- Select Purchased, which is nothing more than the complete list of applications you have bought.
- Enter your password if required and then click on the item Not on this device.
- From the list of applications that will appear, click on speech bubble next to the one you want to restore.
Be careful though! To make sure you can recover iPhone apps, you will need to log in with the same Apple account that you used to make the purchase.
However, if you are unable to see all previous downloads in your Store, we recommend that you try to download that application again. Even before being added to your device, you will be asked to enter your account login details iCloud. Then log in and configure it correctly to be able to view all previous purchases.
How to restore deleted iOS apps using Search by name
If you have not been able to find the much desired application in the list just mentioned, know that you can simply make one search by name. That's how:
- Open yours App Store and enter the name of the deleted application in the Search box.
- From the list of results that appears, select the one that corresponds to the deleted app.
- Tap on the icon download for free, which is the little cloud next to the name and confirm yours Apple ID per I will proceed.
This method of restoring deleted apps takes advantage of the fresh installation to bring back all your data or progress. To learn more, we recommend that you also read the articles we have dedicated to a possible broken iPhone how to recover data or Mac file recovery.
How to restore removed applications using your iTunes Backup
One of the most effective methods to recover deleted apps is by using iTunes, which stores important data as well as personal, biometric or records in the Health app. You will then be able to recover any type of data from a single place and thanks to the backups already made. Let's see how:
- Before even restoring data to your new device, you will need to do a full backup on old phone.
- Then open iTunes, on Mac or PC and connect your iOS device to it.
- Press on the item devices up and then up Backup selecting the computer you are using as the destination.
- Click on Run the Backup Now and wait for the end of the procedure.
- Now that you have all the data you need, connect your new device to your computer.
- Press on Restore Backup and select the type of file you want to recover, remembering to enter the password if prompted.
If you also want to know how to recover deleted iPhone messages, where to find iPhone call history or how to recover iPhone notes, read our articles carefully!
How to restore deleted apps on iPhone or iPad using software
In some cases, you may need to exert more control over the recovery process and classic methods may be unsatisfactory. In this case, our advice is to use a software like iMazing that allows you to get back deleted apps, data and even games.
To recover deleted iPhone apps, all you need to do is download the app, install it and then connect your mobile device to the PC. Once connected, just click on "Restore a Backup”Or Restore a Backup and then on Home to start the process.
How to restore default apps directly from the Home Screen
On the new devices they use iOS 10, you can remove some of the default apps directly from the home screen. What not everyone knows is that when you delete one of these apps, you inevitably also remove all files and user data connected to them. While this is a great way to free up space, you may still encounter errors.
that's how restore a default app you deleted:
- Open yours App Store and search for the desired app just as we explained in the previous paragraph.
- Click to restore deleted apps and wait for the process to finish.
- Access the app directly from the Main Screen.
It was arranged di Apple Watch, you should know that you will find the application installed again there too. To learn more, we recommend that you also carefully read our guide on how to recover permanently deleted iPhone videos or the one on how to recover Android deleted folder.