Do you want to recover deleted phone numbers?
What is really true is that we all always make a mistake deleting people's contacts, either by an outburst or by mistake, the point is that we are left without being able to contact that person.
It is totally normal to even change phone and find ourselves in this situation of losing a few contacts. Recovering deleted phone numbers is not as complicated as it seems, and in ForDataRecovery we come with different methods to achieve it. We have been trained in all possible ways to bring you the best combination of possible solutions to this problem so common in the digital age that brings us all so crazy.
Let's get to it!
- Recover deleted phone numbers from Gmail.
- Recover deleted phone numbers without Gmail.
- Recover deleted phone numbers via WhatsApp.
Recover deleted phone numbers from Gmail
Google and its extensions are always a great help in terms of memory, storage, synchronization ... because in this case we have at hand Gmail. It is a great advantage, because on Android phones, they are automatically synchronized, so there we will have all the contacts created, and if we have changed phones, we only have to log in and that's it!
However, if we want to recover deleted phone numbers, you will have to do the following.
Log in to Gmail, and from here, two different ways:
- From mobile: Download the Contacts app from Google Play, install it, and access your backup.
- From PC: accessacontacts.google.com, log in and view your contacts, there will be the deleted one!
Recover deleted phone numbers without Gmail
If you don't have the Gmail sync, don't worry, at ForDataRecovery we offer you other ways to recover deleted phone numbers. In this case, we will use an external data recovery program. Thanks to this type of program we can not only access deleted phone numbers, but also videos, photos, files... UltDara is a great solution, just download it for free and follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Download the corresponding version of this program (either Windows or Mac),DOWNLOAD HERE. Open it and then connect your phone to your computer via USB.
- Step 2: We will choose the storage option on our device, as there is also the option to only charge the battery.
- Step 3: The program will detect your phone right away and you will have to do the USB debugging, press OK, and in the next window, press: ''Contacts'' and ''Next''.
- Step 4: Then you will be shown a list of those contacts that can be recovered, you just have to click on it, and click ''Recover''.
- Step 5 : That's it, you can now have the contacts you wanted back in your phonebook!
Recover deleted phone numbers via WhatsApp
In this last option we will see how to recover deleted phone numbers through our all-time favorite app: WhatsApp.
Because these apps have their own backup, which we can consult at any time, and who knows, we may find the lost contact here, without having to install anything!
You will have to follow these steps:
- Open the app
- Go to the settings
- Click on the tab ''Chats'', and then on ''Backup''.
And then you can access all the elements that you thought you did not have, in the case of not being able to have this service available, from ForDataRecovery we recommend that you make one immediately. Do not let the same thing happen again!
And that's all! Hopefully you have been helpful these three solutions to how to recover deleted phone numbers from our device. And is that technology advances faster than us, so it is normal to get lost in this world but that's what we are here for!