Table games, those that are played in a seated partner and usually based on a central board and dice rolls, can now also be played using a smartphone or tablet (certainly better in some cases). The best thing is that these board games for Android smartphones and tablets and also for iPhone and iPad can be played at any time, for free, without carrying around boxes, simply by downloading them from the Store.
Below, therefore, we discover the best board and party games on smartphones and tablets, Android or iOS, including the classic ones that everyone knows and others new and original, to play with friends together on the same screen or using two connected devices.
1) Parchisi STAR Online (Android and iPhone) is practically the board game or Ludo (see Wikipedia for the rules), for 2 or 3 or 4 players.
You roll the dice to move 4 tokens on the board, you can play as a team or alone, and you have to move the pawn starting from the corner through its respective paths. Since each player has four pawns, the first to get them into the central space is the winner. During the game, to further increase the energy levels, there is a magic chest that allows you to win up to 50k gold. To make it more fun, you can send messages or emojis to other teams.
1 TO) Other Ludo games with dice are also Ludo king (Android and iPhone, ideal for online multiplayer and Ludo club (Android e iPhone)
2) Backgammon (Android and iPhone) can be played on a smartphone or tablet in different versions.
Backgammmon is played by two people who take turns throwing data to move the pieces through a triangular path.
You can play against another player on the same screen or against the computer.
3) Women (Android and iPhone) is the best known strategy game in the world, with two players who have to move the pawns forward, in a diagonal direction, eating those of the other according to the free spaces it leaves, diagonally.
Whoever eats all of the opponent's pieces wins the game. There are various versions of Checkers, including the base game with an 8 * 8 board with black and white pieces and 2D and 3D views.
4) Domino (Android and iPhone) is the famous strategy game where you have to match the various numbered tiles on the board, matching the numbers.
If no match number is found, then the tile is held by the player and becomes a negative point.
Whoever is left with the most cards in hand has lost.
5) Battleship (Fleet Battle) (Android and iPhone) is one of the most played games in the world because it can also be played with a pencil and a piece of paper, ideal at school and at any time to pass time.
The aim is to sink the opponent's ships, by pecking and guessing the (hidden) coordinates in a more or less large grid.
In this game, with beautiful 3D graphics, you can win games against the computer to earn points, ships and rankings or play with a friend.
Also try Sea Battle 2 (Android e iPhone)
6) Carrom (Android and iPhone) is an Indian board game (see on Wikipedia), with a board, coins to move and holes in the corners.
On smartphones and tablets the game is in 3D, very nice to see and play with a friend or against the computer.
7) Risks (Android and iPhone) is the most famous strategic war game in the world, where you move tanks and pull data to conquer the countries occupied by other players until global conquest.
On smartphones and tablets, you can play with friends or against the computer.
Hasbro's official Risk Global Domination game, for copyright reasons, is not available in the city, but the Android version can still be downloaded from the APKPure website.
8) Pandemic (Android and iPhone) is a card game for one or two people, where you have to stop an epidemic before it's too bad.
9) Filetto (Il Mulino) (Android and iPhone) is another very popular board game also in the city, with a board and pieces to move. You can play against the computer or against other players in multiplayer mode.
10 ) Guess Who (iPhone), the famous game where you have to ask for clues to find the character hidden by the opponent, you can play in two, one against the other, as in the real board game.
11 ) The game of the goose (Android and iPhone), the most classic of board games with dice where the winner is whoever gets to the end of the board first, is available on smartphones and tablets in a special version full of unexpected fun, for adults and children.
12 ) Monopoli (Rento) (Android and iPhone) is an unofficial but very similar version of the famous board game where you buy houses and hotels and try to earn as much money as possible from your opponents.
The official version of Monopoli, Namely Monopoly, is a paid app (about 4 Euros) for Android and iPhone.
13 ) Come on Four (Android and iPhone) is the classic board game where you match 4 discs of the same color, trying to block the opponent's combinations.
14 ) Tic Tac Toe (Tic-tac-toe) (Android and iPhone) is a great success among games in the Google Play and Apple Store, to play Tic-tac-toe against the computer or against a friend.
15 ) Hangman (Android and iPhone) is the game where you guess the word before the figure of the hanged man is complete, suitable for everyone, perfect to play with the family and with children.
This is one of the best word games for iPhone and Android.
16 ) Cluedo (Android and iPhone) is the official version of the most famous board game of investigation, where you have to collect clues and find out which of the players is the killer. The game costs 2 Euros.
Best Board games for Android and iPhone to play together