Fortnite has become a real craze, with an ever-increasing number of online players ready to challenge each other in new challenges, with the strongest becoming real stars of the web.
Fortnite, with its main competitor PUBG, dominate the sales and download rankings in all rankings, both for PC games and for Android and iOS smartphone games. These are games that have innovated the genre of third-person shooters and FPS (first-person), with free-for-all challenges in an open field, with groups of 100 fighting until there is only one player left, the last one. that remains alive (Battle Royale genre inspired by the Hunger Games movies).
In addition to Fortnite and PUBG, so many others have come out in the last year similar games, of the Battle Royale genre, playable online on Android, iOS and Windows PC, with many variations that can entertain even more than Fortnite, to try new challenges and enter different online communities where it can still be easier to become the strongest. In this list i best games similar to Fortnite and PUBG, free, to play online in multiplayer challenges on Android smartphones, iPhones and even on Windows PCs.
1) Call Of Duty per Android e iPhone is the best of the free-to-play Battle Royale games, based on the XNUMX-year shooter war game series.
2) Apex Legends, game released in 2019 by EA, free for PC, Xbox and Playstation 4, is a free-to-play Battle Royale shooter set in the Titanfall universe, in teams of three, against teams of 57 other players to try to survive until at the last. What makes Apex Legends different from Fortnite is that each player can choose one of the eight available character classes, each represented by a unique character and abilities, becoming a kind of Fornite mixed with Overwatch.
3) Ring of Elysium is a less cartoonish Battle Royale PC game than Fortnite, more suited to more adult gamers.
4) Counter Strike Globel Offensive Danger Zone, for PC only, is a free battle royale game where you compete against 18 players together. The weapons and equipment are similar to those of other modes in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The game usually lasts around 10 minutes, so it's perfect for those who love fast action.
5) H1Z1 (Free to play per PC Windows)
H1Z1 is not a new game, it came out before PUBG and Fortnite exploded in popularity, it found a new life after its release on PlayStation 4 and a new machine-centric mode called "auto royale", very fast. Here, too, one falls on an island to look for weapons and fight against everyone to the death. There are many customization options and the chaos of the cars add a different dimension to the game than Fortnite, with very violent car racing.
6) RULES OF SURVIVAL (For PC Windows, For iPhone and for Android) is a blockbuster with several million players, which can be played for free on computers and smartphones such as Fortnite and PUBG. While not particularly original, Rules of Survival has the advantage of being designed from the start for mobile phones, and is therefore superior for touchscreen controls. Rules of Survival also has a battle with up to 300 fighters together in the field, thus exceeding the limit of 100 of Fortnite and PUBG.
7) Creative Distruction (free for PC Windows, For iPhone and for Android) is one of the most similar games to Fortnite, with many active players, a large map with different landscapes and games of 100 people. You can make and break things, you can play in third or first person and it's really fun.
8) Realm Royale (free for PC Windows) is basically Fortnite with fantasy RPG components. The biggest differentiator is that Realm Royale features a class system that allows you to play as a wizard, hunter, knight or whatever, and have specific abilities over your opponents. The class system also adds an interesting dynamic to team play and it becomes essential to form a team with different abilities. While Fortnite focuses on building structures to help players set up defenses or reach high points on the map, Realm Royale instead envisions the creation of new weapons and items to improve skills. Finally, in the large game map, you can move on horseback.
9) DARWIN Project (free for PC Windows). In true Hunger Games style, the game pits 10 players against each other, with the goal being to stay alive until the end. There is also a role for those who don't want to fight, but want to be battle director by setting traps and controlling the arena to make it even more difficult for others to survive.
10 ) Cuisine royale (free for PC Windows) is essentially Fortnite, where you wear are crockery like pots and pans. While it seems like just a parody, in the end the game takes off well, it's fast and hassle-free playability, with battles in groups of 30 players at a time. Copusine Royale is, for the moment, free for all.
11 ) Knives Out-Tokyo Royale (free for Android e iPhone) is a popular Battle Royale game for smartphones and mobiles only, with the same mechanics as Fortnite and PUBG.
You can play as a team, there is a very varied map and many weapons to use.
12 ) PIXEL'S UNKNOWN BATTLE GROUND (free for Android e iPhone) is a clone of PUBG, with pixel-style graphics. Players jump across the battlefield to find weapons and items and to kill other players in order to survive as long as possible. There is an in-game chat, automatic shooting and above all it requires lower graphics settings for lower-end phones.
13 ) Totally Accurate Battlegrounds (free for PC Windows) was launched as April Fool's Day, then morphed into one of the most imaginative battle games of 2018, with countless melee and ranged weapons, attachments and gear to ensure every battle is unpredictable and messy, never predictable. The peculiarity of TABG is the ridiculous characterization of the characters and the movements of the characters, who jump and fall in a funny way.
14 ) Garena Free Fire (freemium per Android e iPhone) is one of the most popular battle royale shooter games on the Google Play and iTunes store, with more than 100 million downloads.
The game includes ten-minute wars with up to 50 participants and can also be played in teams with voice chat. The graphics are decent, the game is smooth and smooth, the loading is fast and it's free.
15 ) Battlelands royale (free for Android e iPhone) is a game similar to Brawl Stars only for smartphones, with free-for-all battles in a maze with a view from above.
The result is a fast, fluid and very fun multiplayer game against many other players in real time.
16 ) Guns of Boom (free for Android e iPhone)
Guns Of Book is also a smartphone-only game, this time with 3D graphics and third-person view. Easy to play but extremely competitive, it is one of the best PvP games ever.
17 ) Brawl Stars (Android e iPhone), by Supercell, the same as in Clash Royale, immediately became the most downloaded game of 2019 from the day of its release, with a dynamic and fast Battle royale that can be played on mobile without problems and with better gameplay than Fortnite thanks to the lighter graphics and simpler controls. In this case it is a top view shooter, with different game modes and a very competitive online battle system, which works well even without spending real money.
18 ) Radical Heights (For PC Windows) is similar to Fortnite has as a different feature the ability to earn money during games so you can customize the character and buy weapons. In a scenario with very clean and accurate graphics, you move around by mounting a BMX bike.
19 ) All .io games
Among the best free online games, action and multiplayer there are certainly the games .io, those like Slither.io, Paper.io and then also WarBrokers.io which is just similar to Fortnite and Foes.io with a top view, ZombsRoyale.io with zombies, playable online on PC or downloaded for Android and iPhone.
Best Battle Royale games for PC, Android and iPhone