- How to read Facebook messages from your mobile
- How to read Facebook messages from PC
- Read Facebook messages without Messenger
- Read Facebook messages from non-friends
- Read Facebook messages without "Displayed"
- Read other people's Facebook messages
- Read Facebook messages on the mail
- Read deleted Facebook messages
How to read Facebook messages from your mobile
If you prefer to proceed from computer, connected to your Facebook account, click on the icon freccia rivolta verse il basso e scegli l'opzione Settings from the menu that appears. Now, click on the item Notifications present in the sidebar on the left, click on the option Modification related to the item Email and check the option next to the option All notifications, except those you choose not to receive.
By doing so, every time you receive a new message on Facebook, an email will arrive at the address associated with your account and, by pressing the button Open Messenger, you can quickly access the reading of the message in question. If you have second thoughts, you may find my guide on how to get rid of Facebook email notifications helpful.
Read deleted Facebook messages
If you are wondering if it is possible read deleted Facebook messages, the answer is yes. In fact, the famous social network allows both to recover previously archived and deleted messages. How to do? I'll explain it to you right away!