Let's find out in this buying guide the best smartphones at € 200 that, even if they cost little, we can buy without problems because they are modern, sufficiently equipped and fast to perform any daily activity.
Best smartphones at € 200
Before throwing headlong into the smartphones to buy, it is always advisable to take a look at the technical characteristics to keep an eye on for this specific price range, especially if we want to buy the smartphone in a physical store or in a shopping center.
Discover i best smartphones at 200 € it becomes more difficult because to avoid scams we have to compare, more than the technical characteristics, the reviews of those who used them and the general impressions, to find out the weak points (which are always there in these figures) and if it is an excellent smartphone . Surely, at these figures, we will never talk about top of the range (even if we are looking for reconditioned or regenerated), but those who care about saving can find excellent compromises. The features that absolutely must not be missing in a 200 € smartphone are:
- Biometric release: now everyone uses the fingerprint reader or unlocking with the face, so we do not choose models without this quick access security system.
- At least 4 GB of RAM: with this amount of RAM the Android operating system and modern apps (including messaging and social apps) can run without any problem.
- At least 64 GB of internal memory: this quantity is now the minimum necessary to contain all the apps and multimedia files that we can generate during use, especially if we take many high-resolution photos or receive many multimedia messages on WhatsApp groups. The presence of a slot for microSD is a factor not to be underestimated, so as to be able to expand the capacity at any time.
- At least 6-inch display: we no longer go below this display size, but we orient ourselves on models with displays with very thin edges, to the point of being able to hold a 6-inch without difficulty (being a little more than a 5,5-inch with a non-thin body, typical of older smartphones).
- Octa-core processor: octa-core processors have now become the standard, since they offer an excellent compromise between power and energy saving (since they are basically two quad-core processors side by side, one more powerful and the other designed for energy saving).
- dual SIM: having the double slot will allow us to use two different SIMs (one for home and one for office for example) without having to have two separate smartphones.
- Battery of at least 4000 mAh: to be able to arrive safely until the evening with a good autonomy, we recommend focusing only on models that provide at least 3000 mAh of lithium battery: the larger it is, the longer it will last (although a lot depends on the optimization of the operating system).
- Multi sensor camera: Almost all smartphones have 3 or more sensors for the rear camera, so you can take very beautiful photos in any light condition.
- NFC sensor: to be able to make contactless payments without even taking out your credit card (especially these days), it is advisable to focus only on models that integrate the NFC chip, which is essential for paying by bringing the screen close to the POS (to pay with Google Pay or other similar systems ).
- Recent operating system: we try to focus only on models with Android 10 or higher, since previous versions risk becoming obsolete in a short time.
These are the features that we must absolutely look at before purchasing; the other features sponsored on the information sheets or on the cards (such as megapixels of the cameras, pixel display, number of speakers etc.) can also be ignored, since either they are not up to the most expensive products or they are not present at all.
After having seen together the features a good smartphone must have under € 200, let's now see which smartphone models should focus on for value for money. All products are available on Amazon, the best e-shopping site with a practical and effective guarantee on all phones (we can quickly return them).
The first phone to consider in this price range is the Nokia 3.4, available on Amazon for less than € 150.
On this phone we find a 19-inch HD + 9: 6.39 display, 1560x720 pixel resolution, Dual Sim support, 64 GB of internal memory, 4 GB of RAM, Triple rear camera, Android 10 operating system and 4000mAh battery.
Another interesting smartphone that we can consider is the Xiaomi POCO M3, available on Amazon for less than € 200.
On this phone we find a 6,53-inch display, FHD resolution, 4 GB of RAM, 128 GB of internal memory, triple rear camera of 48 MP, 6000 mAh of battery, double speaker, 3.5 mm headphone jack and operating system MIUI for POCO (based on Android 10).
Among the phones available in this price range we also point out the Motorola Moto G 10, available on Amazon for less than € 200.
This phone boasts a 6.5-inch display with Max Vision technology, 4 GB of RAM, 128 GB of internal memory, 48 MP quad rear camera, 5000 mAh battery, NFC sensor, Dual SIM support and Android 11 operating system.
Another very interesting smartphone that we can see is the Xiaomi Note 10 Redmire, available on Amazon for less than € 200.
This smartphone boasts a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with DotDisplay technology, 4 GB of RAM, 128 GB of RAM, 48MP Wide-Angle multiple camera, 5000 mAh battery, 33W fast charging and MIUI operating system (based on Android 10) .
If, on the other hand, we want a Samsung phone at all costs, we can take a look at the Samsung Galaxy M12, available on Amazon for less than € 200.
This phone features a 6,5 Inch HD display, Samsung Octa Core processor, 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal memory (expandable), 48MP Quad Camera system, 5.000 mAh battery and Android 11 operating system.
Among the most powerful phones that we can find in this price range it certainly stands out Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC, available on Amazon for less than € 200.
This phone boasts a 6,67-inch display, 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution, Snapdragon 732G processor, 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, 64MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP quad rear camera, 5160mAh battery, NFC sensor , Dual SIM support and MIUI for POCO operating system (based on Android 10).
If we intend to spend less than € 200, the available phones are much higher than those that were sold up to 3 or 4 years ago: they have everything you need, they are fast, have good cameras and have excellent operating systems (optimized to work with good amounts of RAM and internal memory).
We want to find out if the chosen budget smartphone is good or not? We can also rely on the advice in our guide on How good is a cheap Android smartphone?
The best Smartphones that are cheap (200 euros maximum)
- How to use your PC as a hotspot
- Free and online Atari games: Asteroids, Arkanoid, Pong and others
- How to recover the CUD from previous years: the simple and updated guide for 2021
- Download PES on PC for free and multiplayer with eFootball PES 2020 LITE
- How to change your computer name (Windows PC or Mac)