First of all I would like to reassure my fans who will already be pulling their hair; no, I'm not getting married!
Anyway, if you passed me the joke, in this article we see a website that allows you to create free invitations and invitations to celebrate weddings and weddings.
Obviously we are not talking about electronic tickets here, unfortunately or fortunately we have not yet managed to send wedding invitations via email or via Facebook.
This is a free website that offers a free online application, easy to use, for design and create the invitation card which then you can print.
Do not forget that with Powerpoint it is possible not only to create an invitation from scratch for any occurrence but it is also possible to use one of the many templates and templates for Office programs made available for free by Microsoft.
Since weddings are very expensive therefore, I don't see why to spend more money on wedding invitations when it is possible to create them yourself, beautiful to read and stylish to make a great figure.
Clearly then it will be up to print them on a non-standard paper but that can also be done at home having a good printer or at the shop for a few Euros.
1) The best site to create wedding invitations is Vistaprint which has a special section with an online creation tool and many romantic graphic themes suitable for an elegant and original invitation.
Vistaprint handles both shipping and printing, and the prices are quite low, especially when you can take advantage of the many promotions on the site.
2) Canva, the best site to create custom images for graphics, also has a postcards section where you can easily create quality invitation cards.
3) With Google Sites you can create a wedding site for free and easily.
4) Pingg allows you to create electronic invitations to be sent online; the service allows you to customize some of the E-card electronic postcards, with a guided procedure, and send them for free.
It is understood that in the city, sending wedding invitations via the internet can be an original way to accompany the real ticket.
5) A similar site is Paperlesspost, which specializes in electronic invitations.
6) The website that prompted me to this article is Design Betty, an exceptional place to designing invitations and invitations for the wedding, to be personalized online and to be printed.
Not only is it possible create and print wedding announcements for free, but there are also many other types of free cards and postcards.
Design betty can undoubtedly be included in the list of sites to create invitations to a party and organize events, to create free business cards and to create flyers, flyers and brochures
There is no registration on the site, you can access immediately and click on Wedding Invitations, the section relating to wedding invitations.
On the next page you can choose one of the many models available, among which there are simple ones and those with particular photos or backgrounds.
During the modification phase, you can write the invitation message, choose the writing font, the colors, the names of the spouses and a possible background that can also be your own photo.
Even if the site is in English, the invitation can be changed entirely and written entirely in your language.
At the end, you can download the image in PDF format (now you must register with a valid Email address) which will be sent via Email to the address indicated.
After downloading it you can print it on paper.
What makes Design Betty a great asset is the elegance of the design, with no trivial graphic backgrounds and with a wide choice of type of writing.
The models are many, with different designs and a different arrangement of the elements inside so as to satisfy all tastes.
In support I also mention paperless, a website that offers, for free, some templates for wedding invitations and wedding announcements to be customized.
Create free printable wedding invitations and wedding invitations