While there are several programs and applications for smartphones that correct bad photos, it is much easier to use some websites where you can upload blurry photos and improve them by making them sharper almost completely automatically.
The operation which in English is called "Deblur" or "Sharpen" is one of the most important in Photoshop and similar programs, which can be applied to images through online tools that do not require any technical skills, simple and fast.
If so we have blurry photos that we would like to improve, correct and sharpen, we can open one of these sites, load them into their web application and see the result of the processing.
1) LunaPic is one of the most popular image processing websites that allows you to add filters and effects of various types.
Opening Lunapic from this page you enter directly into the focus tool where you can upload your photo.
A slider will then appear above the photo that you can slider to the right towards the Sharper option which means Sharp.
Keep in mind that moving it too far to the right will give too much sharpness which could ruin the photo.
The final image will certainly be sharper and even clearer than it was before.
2) Enhance.Pho.to is another of the most effective and popular online auto photo editing web applications, which works well to improve blurry photos without difficulty.
This is definitely the fastest tool on this list, although it only works well if there is a very slight blur, as there is no slider to decide the intensity of the sharpness.
However, at the same time, you can correct the light, adjust the temperature, the saturation and fix other defects such as red eyes.
After uploading the photo, then use the Deblur option, select other options if you prefer and finish applying the enhancements.
3) Mara Sharpen is a web application that allows you to enhance blurry photos using a slider to change the contrast, which shows the changes in real time.
This filter works wonders for improving shaky, blurry and blurry photos.
4) Photopea is a free online alternative to Photoshop, which like Photoshop can be used to correct blurred photos.
This tool is perfect for fixing blurry photos and for performing further image editing tasks.
In the web application menu you can upload a photo by going to File> Open.
The blur and focus tool can be found in Filter> Sharpen> Unsharp Mask.
Three sliders to move can be used to decide the parameters of Amount, Radius and Threshold of the adjustment, until you can take a clear picture (the Threshold slider is better not to use it).
The changes are applied in real time on the displayed photo and you can download the photo to your PC in PNG, JPEG and GIF format.
5) PineTools is a set of photo editing tools, including that of the Sharpen to focus blurry photos.
What makes it different from other photo editors is that you can set the size of the area to be corrected, better 5X5, and use a slider to decide the intensity of the sharpness to be applied.
To apply the effect, press the bottom Sharpen button.
When finished, you can save the photo as a JPEG, PNG or WEBP image.
Enhance blurry photos online by making them sharper