For some strange reason, the Password access to Facebook automatically stored on your device has been deleted and now you are no longer able to access your account because you do not remember it? Don't worry, it's not the end of the world, it happens more often than you can imagine. In fact, this problem is so common that the developers of the very popular social network, for some time, have planned procedures for recovering the password.
We solve your problem!
If you find yourself in this unpleasant situation, don't despair. In this guide of mine I'll show you just how to recover facebook password without email and number phone. How do you say? Didn't you know that you can get your account password again even without this information? Well, now you know then! I will explain the method to follow shortly, it is really very simple and anyone could do it. I'll also show you how to recover the password in case your device has saved it but you can't remember it.
All you have to do is take a few minutes and carefully read the instructions that I will give you in the next lines. By following them you will see that, in a very short time, you will already be scrolling through the news section of Facebook intent on thinking about the next post to be published on your wall. Well then, at this point I just have to wish you good reading and wish you a big good luck for everything!
- Preliminary information
- How to recover Facebook password without email and mobile phone
- How to recover saved Facebook password
- How to recover Facebook password without email
- How to recover Facebook password without number
- How to recover Facebook password without number and email
As you know, every Facebook account is created through a email address, which can be accessed to confirm your identity. Over the years, as an additional security measure, the developers of the famous social network have also thought about associating a telephone number. Also in this case, to confirm your identity without a password, you will receive a code to be entered during login.
What I want to tell you, basically, is that if you have access to this information and remember at least among it, the password recovery process will be much easier. As I have already told you, however, there are ways to log in even without both of these elements, the important thing is to remember at least the name and profile picture of your Facebook account.
The methods I'm going to list are really simple and provided directly by the social network in question. This means that you will not have to resort to other applications or programs to log in, if not possibly the browser that you use to browse the Internet (eg. Chrome). I will show you how to carry out each procedure that I am going to explain both on smartphones and tablets and on PCs, so that you have more than one option to complete the recovery. In general, however, the difference between smartphone and PC is very minimal.
After you have recovered your password, try to write it down somewhere without letting your device automatically memorize it. The stored passwords, in fact, can be obtained by some attacker in the event of a physical breach of your machine. If you really want your device to memorize your passwords then I suggest you use a password manager reliable: you can find the best ones here and are also accessible from smartphone apps, as I explained to you in this other tutorial.
How to recover Facebook password without email and mobile phone
I would say that it is precisely the time to start seeing, in practice, how to solve your problem of password recovery. The method will change depending on the data you have. Before reading the chapters on how to recover your password having only one element available between email address and telephone number or none of them, I invite you to give it a try: search for the Facebook password among those stored in the program you use to surf the Internet. In fact, you may have already authorized your browser to store the password of the social network and perhaps you do not remember it now.
How to recover saved Facebook password
All the best navigation browsers for PCs and mobile devices now have a function that allows the storage of login credentials. If your browser has stored your Facebook password, then recovering it will be really very simple. Below, I will show you the steps to follow depending on the browser you use (they apply to all operating systems).
- Google Chrome - to view the list of saved passwords, click on the icon (⋮), top right, and then on the item Settings. On the page that opens, click on the item Password (under Automatic compilation), scroll through the list of passwords and look for the password of Facebook (you can also search for it in the search bar, top right, by typing "Facebook"). Once found, to view it, click on theeye icon (You will need to enter your Windows PIN or password first).
- Microsoft Edge - to view the list of saved passwords, click on the icon (...) located at the top right, then, on the new page, click on the item Password and you will find all the credentials stored in the program (in Saved passwords). Therefore, scroll through the list of passwords and look for the Facebook password (you can also search for it in the search bar at the top right, writing "Facebook"). Once found, you can view it by clicking on theeye and entering your Windows PIN or password.
- Mozilla Firefox - to view the list of saved passwords, click on the icon (≡) collocata in alto a destra e seleciona la voce Credentials and Password from the menu that opens. You will then see the list of saved passwords: you can search for the Facebook password using the appropriate bar and, once found, you can see it in clear text by clicking oneye.
- Safari - open the menu Safari> Preferences (top left) and, in the window that is proposed to you, click on the item Password; enter the password of your user account on macOS, come on Submit and search "Facebook" in the search bar.
Perfect, now that you know how to see passwords stored on PC and Mac. Let's see how to do the same on mobile devices.
- Google Chrome (Android/iOS/iPadOS) - s uses Android, premium sull'icona (⋮) located at the top right, press on the item Settings (the one with the wheel symbol) and, on the page that opens, click on the item Password. You will then be able to see the list of stored passwords or search directly "Facebook" in the search bar. Up iOS / iPadOS, you can follow the same procedure, but the button with i three dots is located at the bottom right.
- Microsoft Edge (Android/iOS/iPadOS) - if you use Android, premium sull'icona (...) located in the lower center, then press the icon Settings (has the wheel symbol). On the page that opens, click on the item Save Password and you will be able to view the list of all the passwords saved on Edge. Up iOS / iPadOS, you can follow the same procedure, but the menu to reach is Settings> Privacy and security> Saved passwords.
- Mozilla Firefox (Android/iOS/iPadOS) - if you use Android, premium sull'icona (⋮) placed at the bottom right and then on the item Settings. On the page that opens, tap on the item Credentials and Password, then on the item Credentials saved, authenticated (via facial recognition, fingerprint or PIN) and you will be able to view the list of passwords. Up iOS / iPadOS, you can find the passwords stored in Firefox by pressing the ☰ button located at the bottom right and going to Settings> Logins and passwords.
- Safari (iOS/iPadOS) - log in to the app Settings (the gear icon located on the Home screen or in the App Library), scroll down the list and you should find the item Password. After recognition, you will be able to view the passwords stored on your device.
In the unfortunate event that you have not found the Facebook password in any browser, you can recover access to your profile by using the password reset procedures provided by the social network. Find everything explained below.
How to recover Facebook password without email
Se you no longer have access to the inbox associated with your Facebook account and you have lost the password of the latter, do not worry: there is a way to get access to the social network again and it is to take advantage of the telephone number associated with the account.
To proceed from smartphone o tablet, start the Facebook application for Android or iOS / iPadOS or connect to facebook.com from a browser. Then try to log in by entering yours telephone number it's a wrong password random. You will be notified that the password entered is incorrect and you can immediately press on the writing Get the code.
Then enter yours again telephone number and premium tasto Find your account. You will be asked to choose the password recovery method: click on Conferma processes SMS and then on the button Continue. Check the SMS and enter the code received in the field provided, then press the button Continue. At this point, you can set one new password (choose a safe one) and pressing on Continue, you will be able to log back into your account.
To proceed from PC, connect to the Facebook home page from your browser and try to log in using yours telephone number it's a intentionally wrong password, dopodiché clicca sul pulsating Log in. In the new page that opened, click on the writing Forgot password? (below) and Facebook will invite you to choose a password recovery method.
Since you cannot access the email address associated with the account, you must necessarily select the item Send code via SMS, click on it and press the button Continue. At this point, you should have received a SMS with the digit code: enter it in the field Enter Code and premium tasto Continue.
You will then be able to set a new password by entering it in the appropriate field and clicking on Continue (or you may be allowed to press the button Salta to keep your old password). If you have not received the SMS or you have deleted it by mistake, you can always press on the writing Send SMS again.
How to recover Facebook password without number
How do you say? Have you not associated a phone number to your Facebook account or have you lost the SIM of the telephone number linked to the account? No problem, I'll show you right away how to recover facebook password without phone number.
Let's first see how to do it smartphone e tablet. Therefore, start the Facebook application for Android or iOS / iPadOS or connect to facebook.com from a browser. Then, depending on what you see on the screen, press on the writing Find your account or on the items relating to forgot password and then on that for search by email address or name.
Enter yours email address in the field provided and press the button Find my account / Search. Well, at this point, make sure that Facebook has found the correct profile, press on the writing for get the code by email I awarded her Continue / Next.
Now, open your email account, search for the Facebook email with the 6-digit verification code, go back to the social network app or browser, enter the code in the appropriate field and press on Continue / Next. You can then set a new password by typing it in the appropriate fields and then pressing the button Continue.
If you prefer to proceed from PC, connect to the main Facebook page from the browser and click on the writing Forgot password?. You will be redirected to a new page where, if you have logged in from the same browser in the past, you will be offered your email address hidden by some asterisks. What you need to do now is click on the writing Non ricordi più come accere all'account? (top left). Self is not you the person found by the social network, click on the appropriate item and proceed with the account search by email address following the instructions on the screen.
Alternatively, if you have never logged in from your browser, after clicking on the item relating to forgot password, you have to type yours email address in the dedicated field and press the button search. Once you've found your account, choose to receive the verification code by e-mail and go forward.
At this point, you need to log into your email account and check that one has arrived email from Facebook (wait a few minutes to be sure and also check your Spam and Junk Email folders if you can't find it). Copy, therefore, the code that you find in the message received, go back to the browser and type it in the field Enter the security code.
By clicking on the button Continue, you will be able to set a new password (or you may even have the option to skip the step and keep the old password) and log back into your profile.
How to recover Facebook password without number and email
Are you in the most unpleasant situation, the one in which you don't have either of the information available for access, right? Keep calm, I'll explain now how to recover Facebook password without email and number phone.
To carry out this procedure, you must have a PC and a photo of yours valid identity document saved in memory (after completing the procedure, I suggest you then delete the photo or save it in a password-protected application, for security reasons). What you need to do is search Google for your profile name followed by the word "Facebook" (eg. For Data Recovery Facebook). Then click on the various search results until you find your profile and select it. At this point, in the address bar of the browser you will see an address that should be composed as follows: https://www.facebook.com/username.
Copy the address in question, access the Facebook home page and try to log in by entering theaddress copied earlier in the name field and a wrong password. Repeat the step on the next error screen and click on the option I need help identifying my account.
In the search bar that appears, re-enter the same address and press the blue button Search. Now, in the new login screen, click on the writing Non ricordi più come accere all'account?, then on the writing Can't you access it anymore? and again on the button I cannot access my e-mail.
At this point, a titled page should open How can we help you? in which to enter a new e-mail address: to confirm it, click on the button Continue (if you don't know how to create an e-mail account, read this guide).
Now, in the new page that is proposed to you, in the compilation field, you will have to enter yours name e last name and click on the button Upload identity document, choose the type of document (passport, driving license or identity card). Then click on the button NEXT, then back to the button NEXT and, at this point, enter the document and press pulsating NEXT.
Facebook staff should take approx 24 hours to verify your document, after which it will send you a security code on the new specified email address. By entering the code in the link that will always be sent to you by email, you can access your account and set a new password.
If you have set up on your Facebook account the trusted contacts, after the step where Facebook asks you to enter a new email address, a page with a title box will open Ask your trusted contacts for help. You will need to ask your friends to visit facebook.com/recover to get a code. Each of them will provide you with this code: entering it in the appropriate fields and pressing the button Continue you will be able to set a new password.
The same procedure that I have just illustrated you can also put it into practice on smartphone e tablet. First, log into the browser and google the name of your profile followed by the term "Facebook". Once you find your profile, copy its address.
Now, connected to facebook.com always from the browser. In the login field, instead of the name or telephone number, paste theaddress copied earlier and press pulsating Log in. Then select yours account and press pulsating Yes, continue and Try a different method. In the new page that opens, click on Can't you access it anymore?.
At this point, Facebook will ask you to enter a New e-mail address o telephone number: enter what you prefer and press the button Continue. Facebook will take you to the page where you can enter the codes of trusted contacts: enter them as I indicated above and press the button Continue.
If all goes well, you will need to confirm your account by entering the security code received on the number or email address specified, after which you can set a new password. If you do not have the trusted contacts set up on your account, you can proceed with uploading the documents as I indicated earlier in the procedure from the PC.