In this article we try to make a general overview of all Samsung smartphones for sale, so you can see right away which ones are best for each price range, so you can choose the Samsung that suits your possibilities and needs.
Best Samsung Smartphones
All Samsung mobile phones have Android OS and custom launcher (Called Samsung One UI, heir to the old TouchWiz), but in fact the similarities end here: the company in fact distinguishes the various smartphones, inserting the newest features on the more expensive models and limiting itself to inserting the most requested features on the models with a lower price. To avoid confusion we will follow the subdivision of the price ranges shown by Samsung itself, which encloses its smartphones under the letters A, M, S e Notes, different according to performance and prices.
Samsung Galaxy M
The Samsung mobile phones of the M family are presented as medium-low range smartphones, for those who want to save the right amount but still want to own a good Samsung. The models are available both plain and with a microSD included, great for those who want to take lots of photos and keep files without taking up internal memory.
The best smartphones of this series are:
- Samsung Galaxy M21 (less than 250 €): 6.4 "Super AMOLED Display, 3 Rear Cameras, 64GB Expandable, 4GB RAM, 6000 mAh Battery, 4G, Dual Sim, Android 10.
- Samsung Galaxy M31 (less than 300 €): 6.4 "Super AMOLED Display, 4 Rear Cameras, 64 GB Expandable, 6GB RAM, 6000 mAh Battery, 4G, Dual Sim, Android 10.
- Samsung Galaxy M51 (less than 400 €): 6.7 "Super AMOLED Plus Display, 4 Cameras, 128GB Expandable, 6GB RAM, 7000mAh Battery, 4G, Dual Sim, Android 10.
Samsung Galaxy A
This is the family of smartphones that pretty much cover any price range between € 100 and € 400, often competing with M series smartphones. As the series is renewed every year, let's make sure we are targeting the Galaxy A models released in the current year.
- Samsung Galaxy A21s (less than 200 €): 6.5 "HD + Display, 4 Rear Cameras, 32 GB Expandable, 3 GB RAM, 5000 mAh Battery, 4G, Dual Sim, Android 10.
- Samsung Galaxy A51 (less than 250 €): 6.5 "Super AMOLED Display, 4 Rear Cameras, 128 GB Expandable, 4 GB RAM, 4000 mAh Battery, 4G, Dual Sim, Android 10.
- Samsung Galaxy A71 (less than 350 €): 6.7 "Super AMOLED Display, 4 Rear Cameras, 128 GB Expandable, 6 GB RAM, 4500 mAh Battery, 4G, Dual Sim, Android 10.
Samsung Galaxy S
The Galaxy S series have been Samsung's flagship models for years, with the decidedly higher price and cutting-edge technical features, able to compete with the iPhone. Like Apple does, a new Samsung Galaxy S comes out every year; currently there are the normal model, the "e" model (more accessible) and the Plus model, with larger screen and enhanced battery.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (less than 550 €): 6.5 "Super AMOLED display, 3 rear cameras, 128 GB Expandable, 6GB RAM, 4.500mAh battery, Hybrid SIM, Android 10.
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ (less than 700 €): 6.7 "Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display, 4 Rear Cameras, 128 GB Expandable, 8 GB RAM, 4500 mAh Battery, Hybrid SIM / eSIM, Android 10.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (less than 1100 €): 6.2 "Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display, 4 Rear Cameras, 128 GB Expandable, 12 GB RAM, 4000 mAh Battery, Hybrid SIM / eSIM, 5G Support, Android 10.
Samsung Galaxy Note
The Galaxy Notes identify models with a larger screen and capacitive stylus included, therefore elite models intended for those who use their smartphone a lot at work and always want the best. There are currently two Note models:
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 (less than 750 €): 6.7 "Super Amoled Plus Fhd + Display, 3 Rear Cameras, 256Gb, 8Gb Ram, 4300 Mah Battery, Dual Sim + Esim, Android 10.
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (less than 1100 €): 6.9 "Dynamic Amoled 2X Display, 3 Cameras, 256Gb Expandable, 12Gb Ram, 4500Mah Battery, Hybrid Sim + Esim, Android 10.
Samsung has many models for each price range and often there is internal competition between different series models, to the point of not knowing exactly where the mid-range ends and the upper or lower range begins. If we want to save money, we can focus on the mid-range Samsung Galaxy A models, which have a decidedly interesting price and features that are still superior to many other smartphones in circulation.
If we take a look at the cheaper models we can immediately realize that with those prices we find many smartphones with better features, so we can only take Samsung if we are really fond of the brand. Finally, we pay particular attention not to choose other older Samsung smartphone models, given how Samsung behaves from the point of view of updates (as we have detailed in our guide Android updates: who faster among Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi and other manufacturers?
If we are looking for alternatives to Samsung, we recommend that you read our guides at Top 10 Android Cell Phones To Buy Today and Best Android smartphone from 100 to 1000 Euros.
Best Samsung Galaxy A, M, S and Note Series Smartphones