Compared to the times when Mike Bongiorno kept the whole city glued to play his quizzons, today everyone has the opportunity to try their hand at a quiz without having to answer the questions of a television broadcast, simply using a smartphone.
There are quiz and trivia games of all kinds on the Android and iOS stores and you can play them alone or even challenge other people in the world.
In this article we see the best Quiz games for Android phones, iPhones and iPads with multiple choice questions or with words and pictures to guess which can be played for free and which are also available in english.
- Quiz Duel and the best generic Quiz game currently available for Android and iPhone / iPad in all languages, including English. It is a kind of Trivial Pursuit, with multiple choice questions on various subjects to choose from and with challenges multiplayer. You can log in with a Facebook account and even challenge friends. You play against other players online in one-on-one timed challenges to see who knows best. You can play online against other people even in multi-person challenges, where the fastest answerer wins. There are tons of quiz questions, over 200.000 and new quizzes are added every week so there's no danger of getting bored. QuizDuello is one of the most popular quiz games ever.
- Trivia Crack for Android and for iPhone and iPad it is the current number one of Trivial games, the most played in the world of this genre, obviously available in English, with many questions to be answered divided by topics. The game owes its popularity to its social side that allows players to chat with each other and confront each other in challenges and the possibility of being able to create questions to be asked to others.
- Fight List, a very popular game for Android and iPhone of 2017, with many questions in English of general knowledge and different thematic categories, daily challenges against other competitors one on one and rankings.
- Logo Quiz is another of the very successful quiz games on the stores of the various platforms, Android, iPhone. Basically it's the game where you have to guess who owns a logo, the brand, the brand, the company or anything else can have a symbol or logo. Among the various available I suggest the Logo Quiz in Bubble quiz games for Android and for iPhone. For iPhone, the game Logos Quiz is also very popular.
- QuizzLand (Android and iPhone) is a very popular trivia and trivia game, with endless questions, challenges with friends, all in English.
- 94%, free for Android and iPhone is a unique quiz game that has achieved great popularity all over the world. The game asks questions that look like those of a psychology test, to which you must find at least 94% of the answers given by others. Basically you have to think about the most likely answers people give to certain questions like "what do you think in the morning?" or "what do you never have time to do?" and so on.
- Quiz brain training is the brain training game of Doctor Kawashima that has depopulated on the Nintendo DS.You can play on iPhone and iPad with the special version Einstein Brain Training in English, which allows you to calculate brain age and train your mind with games of intelligence. The same game is also on Android with Einstein ™ training your mind, unfortunately not for free. Other alternatives of Free Brain Training games for Android and iPhone, listed in another article, are Peak, Elevate, and Lumosity.
- Brain out is one of the funniest and most downloaded quiz and brain training games from the stores, never boring, with very pleasant graphics and full of questions. The game is free and available for Android and iPhone, also in English.
- Math Workout for Android and iPhone is a very successful app that proposes math quiz. The game is challenging and very challenging, with many math questions to be solved in a short time.
- Elevate Brain Training (Android and iOS) is a puzzle game that comes in the form of an adventure. There are many puzzles that can be solved with logic, memory and calculation skills.
- Guess the Footballer for Android is the Quiz for football lovers, where you have to guess the name of the footballer portrayed in a photograph. There is a similar game on the Apple Store for iPhone and iPad called Photo Football Quiz.
- Guess the movie! - Movie Quiz (Android and iOS) is the game where you have to guess the title of a movie based on the photo.
- Celebrity Quiz (Android is the game where you have to guess the name of a VIP or a famous person, all in English. For iPhone there is a different game, called Guess the celebrity with the faces of the characters drawn and to guess.
- Driving license quiz it's not really a game, but just an exercise to pass the driver's license exam in the city. The quiz is available for Android phones and tablets and for iPhone and iPad.
- WordMania is the game where you have to guess the word based on the images displayed. WordMania is available for iPhone, free and in English.
- SongPop the game guess the song can be played for free on iPhone and Android.
- Lumosity (Android and iPhone) is one of the most popular and funniest brain training and puzzle games to challenge friends or to test your intelligence.
- Who wants to Be a Millionaire, the famous TV quiz much followed a few years ago, today you can still play on Android in an unofficial version with Millionaire quiz and for iPhone and iPad in English.
- Akinator the genius it is the reverse quiz, where the computer has to ask us questions to guess the character we think; magical and incredibly accurate.
- Best Puzzle Games for iPhone and iPad
- Best Puzzle and Brain Teaser games for Android
- Math and numbers games on Android and iPhone
Best Quiz and Trivia games with questions (Android and iPhone)