Here are the best ones free applications to modify our voice and disguise it, both for iPhone and Android.
Voice changer apps for Android and iPhone
1) Call Voice Changer (iPhone) allows you to call someone by changing the voice with different sound effects divided into categories. There are voices of fictional characters like Scooby Doo and Joker, there are animals like the dog and the hen, then audio recordings in several languages.
2) FunCall, for Android and iPhone, partially free, which transforms our voice in phone calls using different tones or using special effects.
3) SpoofCall, for Android and iPhone is a true voice camouflage, free only for a trial, which allows you to make calls while sounding like another person using a different tone and background noises.
Camouflage voice app only android1) Change the voice with effects is one of the best applications to make jokes, to record and listen to the voice changed through the multiple sound filters and effects. For example, the voice can be changed to become like breathing Elio, like a robot, like a space mutant, backwards, extraterrestrial, drunk, zombie, child, underwater, megaphone.
1 TO) VoiceTuner, by the same developer, allows you to change voices using those of cartoon characters.
2) Change voice better is an Android app to record and then listen again with the modified voice through the various filters available. You can then create audio messages to make funny jokes that appear to be spoken by a monster or another person.
3) VoiceFX is one of the most interesting apps on this list because in addition to the usual tricks to change the voice, it includes unique tools like the one to change voice live, listening to yourself while you speak. You can also stream the output to a web browser or media player and even import existing audio files of voice messages to record them in a different voice.
4) Handy Tools Studio Voice Changer it's free and provides a catalog of multiple voices to disguise yourself with, with the ability to save audio files to your phone. The app also has several effects created especially for singers, to make it look like it was recorded in a studio or with a choir or theater.
6) Edit Voice (Joke) allows you to change, modify, alter your voice with the use of various audio effects such as reverb, helium, chipmunk, robot, cyborg, whispering, Psyco, ape, alien.
7) Voice changer is perhaps the simplest and fastest app to change our voice by applying funny audio effects.
8) Squeak Voice Changer is a free and easy-to-use app to transform your voice into that of one of the many characters available. After conversion, you can download the result as an audio file or share it directly on social networks.
9) change voice it has a modern design and allows you to record a voice, choose an effect and download the audio file. You can cut the recording, share the files and set it as your phone ringtone.
10 ) Narrator's Voice is primarily a text-to-speech app that helps record a reading (perfect for commenting on videos) and with the ability to use voices other than your own. It also has a built-in translator.
To change voice on iPhone
1) Voice Changer Plus is one of the most popular apps from the Apple store, which allows you to choose from dozens of funny voices and sound effects to disguise the voice and also to play and sing.
2) Voice Changer+ contains 800 combination of voices to disguise ours and record it using special effects.
3) Celebrity Voice Changer allows you to change your voice making it sound like that of a famous person of your choice, simply by speaking into the microphone. This is not a convenient voice effect like every other voice changer on the market. So must give this application a try.
4) Crazy Helium Booth is a funny app that also creates a caricature image as well as modifies the voice.
BONUS: To create cute messages with the modified voice it is also fun to use the popular cat app My Talking Tom (iPhone and Android) that repeats everything we say.